CADCA South Carolina Mini-Academy: Part 2
- January 29-30, 2019
- Sign-in begins at 8:00 a.m. Training begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 4:00 p.m. each day.
- National Safety Council Training Facility
- 421 Mission Ct.
- Irmo, SC 29063
- Who Should Attend
- Prevention Practitioners and Prevention Coalition Members
Individuals who participated in Part 1 of the Mini-Academy (Jan. 8-9) will be given priority admission, BUT THEY MUST REGISTER FOR PART 2. An additional 17 slots will be awarded to newcomers on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This two-day training is the second installment of the three-part CADCA South Carolina Mini-Academy. It will address strategic and action plans, evaluation plans, capacity building, and coalition member engagement. Objectives are: 1) map strategies to logic models using CADCA’s Seven Strategies for Community Change; 2) develop strategic and action plans; 3) develop an evaluation plan; 4) explore coalition capacity building and how to engage members in doing the work; and 5) network with other coalitions in South Carolina.
- Dorothy Chaney & Kristina Clark, Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
- $60.00 (Lunch will be provided each day.)
- Registration Deadline
- January 23, 2019 (Registration fee must be paid by the first day of training. Checks will not be accepted onsite. No refunds will be given. Substitutions are permitted, or credit toward a future training will be given if registered participants notify DAODAS of their need to cancel by January 28.)