Adult Services Coordinator
Posted 05/30/2023 | Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization: Ernest E. Kennedy Center
Organization Address: 306 Airport Drive, Moncks Corner, SC 29461
• Provides clinical and administrative supervision of all addiction counselor positions, to include Assessment Counselors and Peer Support Specialist.
• Responsible for the management of all adult clinical services, to include case management and referral development.
• Coordinates and oversees the provision of treatment services for the agency in accordance with established agency treatment philosophy.
• Ensures continuity and quality of care is implemented in accordance with established protocol.
• Develops and maintains a strong network of service providers.
• Develops a plan for interacting with service providers to enhance delivery of services.
(Position observes a four-day workweek with flexible hours, to include evenings.)
• Master's degree
• Certification as an Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor
• Licensure as an LPC, LMSW, or LISW
• Four years of clinical counseling experience
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Application Deadline: Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now