Criminal Justice Coordinator
Posted 10/24/2023 | 11/20/2023
State Title: Program Coordinator II
Class Code / Pay Band: AH40 / 06
Position Type: Full-Time / Temporary Grant
Position Number: TBD
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., M-F
Job Description: Under the general supervision of the Agency’s General Counsel, functions as the Criminal Justice Coordinator for the federally funded Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD) initiative. Works on the administration of grant-required protocols, such as data collection, report writing and submission, sub-grantee and partner compliance, invoicing, and other matters related to grant administration. Responsible for consulting with and facilitating an advisory group made up of partners and other stakeholders to help guide project implementation. Performs other duties regarding issues at the intersection of the criminal justice system and substance use (including, but not limited to, treatment/drug courts, diversion and deflection programs, access to treatment and medication during incarceration, and coordinating with other state agencies and external stakeholders).
• Ensures program effectiveness and success, and is responsible for the planning, implementation, and coordination of project activities.
• Monitors data collection. Tracks data and performs data analysis.
• Prepares and reviews regular programmatic and fiscal reports.
• Ensures the program is meeting programmatic, administrative, and fiscal milestones as reflected in proposed timeline.
• Assists with budget activities, including tracking spending, reviewing subrecipient invoices, assisting with budget amendment and revision, and providing technical assistance on fiscal guidelines.
• Monitors subcontract spending and reviews. Ensures that invoices are paid.
• Facilitates, attends, and participates in regular project meetings.
• Attends training and meetings as necessary to keep abreast of issues relevant to the grant project.
• Performs administrative duties as needed.
• Bachelor's degree and relevant program experience
• Ability to interpret and apply laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Ability to exercise judgement and discretion
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to communicate effectively
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
Application Deadline: 11/20/2023Apply Now