Posted 05/04/2023 | Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization: Beaufort County Alcohol and Drug Abuse Department
Organization Address: 1905 Duke Street, Beaufort, SC 29902
• Manages the department's clinical, managerial, and administrative practices.
• Oversees the strategic, risk, cultural diversity, technology, and accessibility plans and functions.
• Has final budget authority for the department.
• Leads the accreditation process and regulatory compliance.
• Provides oversight of the succession planning process, personnel, and board management functions.
• Leads quality improvement actions.
• Manages department staff.
• Works with community stakeholders to ensure continuity of care.
• Bachelor's degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration, or an allied health field.
• Eight years of related work experience, including management experience in an allied health field, along with practical and clinical experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of government budgeting and accounting functions, clinical work principles and techniques, and conflict resolution.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
All applicants tentatively selected for a position with Beaufort County will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for the illegal use of drugs and to a background check before hiring. Employment is contingent upon clearing both the drug screening and background investigation.
Preferred Qualifications: • Master's degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration, or an allied health field.
Salary: $88,233 - $112,944 (dependent on qualifications)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now