Health Educator / Communications Manager
Posted 10/06/2023 | Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization: Axis I Center of Barnwell
Organization Address: 179 Fuldner Road, Barnwell, SC 29812
• Collaborates with schools to implement alcohol/tobacco/other drug prevention education and awareness activities with youth in grades 6-12.
• Coordinates coalition activities with the Barnwell County Ministerial Association.
• Coordinates the agency's social media and billboard media campaigns.
• Bachelor of Science degree and two years' experience with health education programs in a community setting, OR high school diploma and five years of experience health education programs in a community setting, AND/OR a combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of alcohol, tobacco, and other drug prevention, and health education in a community setting.
• Skills and experience in writing reports, project coordination, public relations/marketing, excellent communication and computer skills, and ability to create graphics using Canva and other graphics programs.
• Applicants tentatively selected for the position will be required to submit to a urinalysis drug screen and a background check prior to being hired. Employment is contingent upon clearing the drug screen and background investigation.
Preferred Qualifications: • Passion for working with youth and community partners.
Salary: Dependent upon education and experience. State benefits.
Application Deadline: Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now