MAT Program Coordinator / Clinical Counselor
Posted 05/26/2023 | Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization: Axis I Center of Barnwell
Organization Address: 179 Fuldner Road, Barnwell, SC 29812
• Under supervision of the Treatment Director, coordinates the agency's medication-assisted treatment (MAT) programs (including implementation and coordination of assessment and treatment plan development of inmates in the Barnwell County Detention Center).
• Provides direct clinical services to Axis I clients.
• Collaborates with Bamberg-Barnwell Emergency Medical Center to establish outreach program for persons at risk for overdose or who have experienced an overdose.
• Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
• Three years' experience in therapeutic care of alcohol- and other drug-addicted clients or in a closely related area.
• Licensure as a Licensed Master Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor.
• Knowledge of MAT and program coordination.
Salary: Dependent on education and experience
Application Deadline: Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now