Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Coordinator
Posted 09/26/2023 | Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization: Westview Behavioral Health Services
Organization Address: 800 Main Street, Newberry, SC 29108
Under the direction of the Treatment Director:
• Acts as primary adult outpatient MAT counselor.
• Provides a full range of substance use disorder services and behavioral health services, including group, individual, family, and other clinical services on an as-needed basis, including specialty groups of dual-diagnosed clients or
other groups as needed.
• Master's degree in a counseling-related field
• Eligible for credentialing with Addiction Professionals of South Carolina
• At least two years' experience in the alcohol/drug or health and human services field
• Ability to utilize an assortment of programs and equipment, including a computer, electronic health record, fax, and internet in the performance of daily tasks
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; highly motivated with initiative; adheres to high standards of accuracy in tasks assigned
• Ability to achieve and maintain all required credentialing and licensing
• Satisfactory physical examination, to include a TB test with TB tests thereafter as appropriate
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience. Includes health insurance, paid time off, dental insurance, vision insurance, retirement plan, and professional development assistance.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now