Outpatient Program Administrator
Posted 06/01/2023 | Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization: Charleston Center
Organization Address: 3685 Rivers Avenue, Suite 301, North Charleston, SC 29405
• Provides clinical and administrative oversight and management of substances use disorder treatment services, including the facilitation of clinical services as necessary.
• Supervises clinical staff, to include performing numerous human resource functions.
• Oversees continuous quality improvement (CQI) and ongoing program development.
• Ensures adherence to various regulatory and accrediting bodies (CARF, DHEC, DSS, DAODAS, Medicaid, etc.).
• Provides opportunities for the professional growth of clinicians supervised.
• Remains on-call.
• Collaborates with other internal and external clinical service and behavioral health programs.
• Utilizes electronic medical record and software.
• Performs all duties associated with being an Essential County Employee during periods of emergency (assisting with evacuations, assisting at community shelters, etc.).
• Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, supplemented by at least five years of experience in counseling/case management or as a program supervisor.
• Must obtain an APSC Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC) credential within three years of hire.
• Knowledge of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidence based.
• Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and computer skills.
• Must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license.
• South Carolina licensure in professional counseling, addiction counseling, or social work (highly preferred).
• Previous experience as a supervisor and/or possession of the ADC credential or Clinical Supervisor credential (highly preferred).
• Spanish-speaking candidates highly desired.
Salary: $27.56 - $29.25 per hour
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now