Prevention Assistant (Full-Time)
Posted 08/22/2023 | Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization: Fairfield Behavioral Health Services
Organization Address: 178 US Highway 321 Bypass N., Winnsboro, SC 29180
• Ensures implementation of opioid/stimulant prevention strategies.
• Organizes and publishes monthly meeting minutes for the Fairfield Opioid Response Team (FORT), in person and virtually.
• Facilitates monthly meetings.
• Works with the FORT to develop important dates and supporting documents for teamwork.
• Leads planning/coordination of events and assists with others.
• Coordinates with the FORT to ensure accurate data collection.
• Monitors and ensures timelines, goals, and desired outcomes are achieved.
• Inputs relevant data in the prevention management database.
• Maintains and updates opioid overdose, death, arrest, and seizure date monthly.
• Participates in training and implementing Botvin’s Life Skills curriculum.
• High school diploma, associate degree, or bachelor's degree in Public Health, Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice, or related human service field.
• One year's experience in a health and human services field (work, volunteer, or collegiate).
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, time management, communication, and organization.
• Ability to exhibit strong leadership skills to enhance community and collaborative partnerships for the Fairfield Opioid Response Team.
Application Deadline: Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now