Posted 04/24/2023 | Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization: Keystone Substance Abuse Services
Organization Address: 199 S. Herlong Avenue, Rock Hill, SC 29732
1) Reporting to the Executive Director, directs and supervises the Prevention team, along with interns and volunteers.
2) Develops and coordinates prevention work plans in accordance with DAODAS governing terms and the Strategic Prevention Framework.
3) Mentors Prevention staff in the six SCAPPA domains, privileging, and job performance.
4) Maintains expertise and oversees staff’s expertise in prevention content areas. Remains knowledgeable of agency programs, services, and resources to communicate with the community.
5) Leads prevention efforts/collaborations in the six CSAP strategies for all segments of the community and agency across the continuum of care.
6) Monitors progress of achieving prevention goals through continuous quality improvement of prevention programs/services.
7) Submits prevention reports and data to funding sources in a timely manner. Communicates and presents prevention efforts/results to funding sources.
8) Manages assigned budgets.
9) Cultivates relationships with strategic partners and key stakeholders to further Keystone's mission.
10) Actively seeks grant opportunities for prevention, treatment, and withdrawal management (includes sustaining existing grants and researching and applying for new grants).
11) Plans and participates in Keystone's drug-free events.
12) Oversees the development of prevention social media content and materials.
13) Actively advocates for the good of Keystone to local/state/federal officials on ATOD/prevention legislation.
14) Serves as Program Director for school-based Student Assistance Program (SAP) by coordinating with school district administrators to identify school system's needs.
15) Administratively supervises SAP's counselors and coordinates with schools to provide an evidence-based program in a classroom setting.
16) Oversees the coordination of successful implementation of best practice youth alcohol prevention enforcement efforts in judicial circuit.
17) Facilitates regular planning meetings with key Alcohol Enforcement Team (AET) officers.
18) Coordinates or assists in coordinating regular law enforcement underage drinking prevention operations.
19) Assists with media advocacy efforts around underage drinking prevention.
20) Oversees reporting requirements for AET (meeting agendas, meeting minutes, reports, proper completion and submission of required forms, regular service entry into IMPACT, operation summary reports, etc.).
21) Supervises the Outcomes Manager, tasked with collecting and reporting agency-wide and programmatic outcomes.
22) Remains current by attending safety trainings, mandatory trainings/licensure, and receiving an annual tuberculosis skin test.
23) Remains proficient with MS Office software applications and/or medical records software applications, e-mails, etc.
24) Performs other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Bachelor's degree and three years of experience in a prevention-related field and/or management.
Documented skills in strategic planning, managing budgets, public speaking, and communications.
Working knowledge of addiction and other related substance use issues.
Preferred Qualifications: Master's degree in a social science.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Application Deadline: Résumés will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now