Prevention Specialist (Full-Time)
Posted 06/06/2023 | Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization Address: 103 Whitehall Street, Abbeville, SC 29620
• Conducting drug awareness presentations for all ages.
• Implementing evidence-based educational programs.
• Serving as an agency liaison for community partners for alcohol and other drug prevention programs and services.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Public Health, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, time management, and communication skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of addiction / substance use disorders.
• Ability to reliably commute to Abbeville or plans to relocate to Abbeville before starting work.
Preferred Qualifications: • Knowledge of the six CSAP strategies and the Strategic Prevention Framework.
Salary: Commensurate with education and experience
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now