State Opioid Response Project Director
Posted 11/28/2022 | 12/30/2022
State Title: Program Coordinator II
Class Code / Pay Band: AH40 / 06
Position Type: Full-Time / TGE
Position Number: TBD
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., M-F
The State Opioid Response (SOR) Project Manager will utilize education, consultation, cooperative programming, and coordination to:
• Oversee and ensure that all project goals are met or exceeded, as well as oversee implementation of service delivery adjustments needed to meet project goals and improvement plans.
• Provide technical assistance to agencies and develop and support collaborative relationships with staff of contract agencies.
• Monitor progress and outcomes of the project. Perform formal monitoring of programs according to state and federal guidelines.
• Assist in monthly billing/invoicing, including overseeing and approving monthly payments to contractors; monitoring provider spending patterns; facilitating adjustments in spending patterns as indicated; and negotiating and implementing budget revision requests as indicated.
• Bachelor’s degree in a public service field plus a minimum of three years of clinical experience in the addictions treatment field.
• Knowledge in program subject matter obtained through experience and/or education.
• Knowledge of program area, including pertinent rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of all source materials and references, including federal and state laws governing the programs.
• Working knowledge of accounting and budget principles.
• Experience in grant writing.
• Knowledge of the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA).
• Excellent oral communication and writing skills, attention to detail, and good judgment in making decisions.
• Master’s degree in a public service field.
• Strong project management skills – highly skilled at planning, organizing, and leading multiple projects, establishing priorities, and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Note: These Preferred Qualifications are desirable, but not mandatory, for applicants to be considered qualified for the position.
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
Application Deadline: 12/30/2022Apply Now