Treatment Director / Clinical Supervisor
Posted 05/12/2023 | Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Organization: Westview Behavioral Health Services
Organization Address: 800 Main Street, Newberry, SC 29108
Job Description: Oversees treatment staff that currently includes seven clinicians and one peer support specialist
• Supervises, plans, organizes, and implements Westview's clinical programs.
• Ensures compliance with established standards set forth by licensing, accreditation, Medicaid, and contracting agencies.
• Supervises all clinicians.
• Coordinates staff training for clinical practice.
• Master's degree.
• Three to five years of experience in therapeutic care of alcohol/drug-addicted clients or in a closely related area.
• Ability to design, implement, and manage an outpatient program for individuals with substance use disorders.
• Certification/licensure as an LPC, LMSW, LISW, or AAMFT.
• Must achieve and maintain required credentialing.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, highly motivated with initiative, and skilled in planning and problem solving
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled.Apply Now