Certified Peer Support Specialist (CPSS) Training
- October 23-24 & 30-31, November 13-14, 2021
The training will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 5:30 p.m. each day.
- Tidelands Health Family Medicine at Holmestown Road, 4320 Holmestown Road, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
- Who Should Attend
- People in recovery who are interested in becoming a Certified Peer Support Specialist (CPSS)
- The CPSS Training is designed for anyone interested in promoting recovery by removing barriers and obstacles to recovery and serving as a personal guide and mentor for people seeking or maintaining recovery. The training will provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the purpose and tasks of a CPSS and will explain the various roles associated with a CPSS. The training will provide participants with tools and resources useful in providing recovery support services.
- This training is provided by FAVOR Grand Strand in coordination with Addiction Professionals of South Carolina.
- FAVOR Grand Strand
- Certification as a Peer Support Specialist (if all sessions are attended in their entirety and the certification test is passed)
- Registration Deadline:
- October 9, 2021 (Completed application materials and registration fee must be submitted by this date.)
- To Register: